Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introducing Linguine and Dirty Martinis, LLC!

I am so very excited and proud to announce the launch of my new business,

Linguine and Dirty Martinis, LLC
Food for the Fabulous Life!

The goal of this company is to provide clients with a truly exceptional experience through my love of food and culinary training, experience and expertise.

My services will include:

private chef for families

Gluten-free for your teen,
low fat for your hubby,
and Asian-inspired for you?
d
No problem.

gourmet cooking classes

"Crepes 101" for a bridal shower?

One-pot risotto lessons for newlyweds?

Just my thing.
d
plated multicourse meals

Champagne tasting dinner for the new year?
Dinner party with a Southern flair?

Count me in.

cocktail and appetizer parties

Tuna tartare and canapés?

Sliders and skewers?

I'm your gal.

I arrive with everything I need, "do my thing," and leave your humble abode cleaner than before.
d
Of course, all meals, pairings and dishes will be imaginative original recipes from yours truly unless clients have a request for an ole' classic.
s
I can and will provide vegan, vegetarian, and special diets, each with international influences, should you wish.
s
And now, my special requests will begin:

spread the word.
book an event.
visit my new website: linguineanddirtymartinis.com.
email me: callie@linguineanddirtymartinis.com.

Let's talk some fabulous food, y'all.


And most importantly,
look forward to a bright and healthy future.
s
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Callie, congratulations! I will keep you in mind for the next few Bridal Showers I will be helping to plan. I'm so excited for you! (Would love to come bake strawberry bread soon...let's make a date!)

Callie Salls said...

Thanks Sonya! I cooked for a Bridal Shower this weekend and it was so fun! I would love to help you. I'll also contact you about our strawberry bread date and we can talk showers:)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you. I love the way you describe what you do. I am trying to get my business going but have to keep it pretty small due to the real job but I do have a client who I'll be giving private cooking lessons. Let me know if you ever need some help and I'll do my best to help you.

LJ said...

Your website looks fabulous! I will tell all my friends! Proud of you girl!